Pulsen is an indie music and rhythm game where you listen to music and play along with the beat. Featuring over a dozen artists and over 50 songs! Play solo or locally with a friend, and compare scores online. The goal is to hit buttons corresponding to the rows of notes in time with the music. Play with friends locally or compare scores online.
- Featuring songs by Souleye, Oscillator X, Kitsune², and many others
- Get even more with DLC song packs! Choose how you want to expand your song collection with fresh content from new independent artists.
- DESIGNED FOR ANY SKILL LEVEL: 5-6 difficulties for every song totaling over 265 charts
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SONG EXPERIENCE: Tons of song modifiers, settings, and arrow noteskins.
- STEAM INTEGRATION: Compare scores in-game with friends, unlock achievements, and collect trading cards.
- While not officially supported, Pulsen works in Linux through WINE. You may need to ensure that you have msvcp90.dll set to Native (Windows) in the configuration options.
- For more information, visit PulsenGame.com
Now available on Steam.
“Oh my freakin’ gord. Oh wow; that was pretty cool!”
“A rhythm game by rhythm gamers for rhythm gamers.”
“I must beat this. I don’t care if I have to go on easy.”